If you are having trouble signing in, make sure that you have done the following:
- Make sure that you have registered for a Gateway Courses account and that you are signing in here: www.texascourses.org/login. Your Gateway Courses account is different than your Texas Gateway account (www.texasgateway.org), and you must register and sign in for Gateway Courses at www.texascourses.org.
- Confirm that you have activated your account. When you register for a Gateway Courses account, you will receive an activation email. You must click on the link in that email to activate your account and complete the registration process.
- Check that you are entering the correct email address and password. You may want to try resetting your password by clicking on the Forgot password? link on the sign in page. Enter your email address when prompted and we will send you instructions for setting a new password.
If you have completed the steps above and continue to have trouble signing in, your problem may be caused by browser issues. Here are some things to try:
- Switch to a current version of Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
- Clear your browser's cache.