- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything. Note: This option does not appear on all devices.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Restart your browser. To restart Google Chrome without losing your open tabs just type chrome://restart into the address bar and press Enter.
Have more questions? Submit a request