Once you have earned your certificate you can save it as a PDF from the print option. The links below might be of some assistance:
1. Download and install a free PDF printer driver (see Resources). If you already have PDF software installed, you might not need to do this.
2. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to the website you want to save as a PDF.
3. Press "CTRL" and "P" to open the Print dialog box. Select your PDF printer from the list of printers and click "Print." Give the PDF a name and click "Save" to save the Web page as a PDF file.
1. Click "Print". The current tab will change to the Print screen. You can also press Ctrl+P (Windows) or ⌘ Cmd+P (Mac). The preview of the website will appear on the right side. You will be able to see the formatting changes that printing will cause.
2. Select the PDF printer. Click Change on the left side of the Print window, in the "Destination" section. A window with all of your available printers will appear.
3. Select "Save as PDF". This is located in the "Local Destinations" section.
4. Save file on your computer. Click Save once you have selected "Save as PDF". You will be prompted to choose a location on your computer to save the file to, and you can rename it as well. By default, the PDF file will have the same name as the website title.
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox on your computer.
2. Navigate to the PDF file and Mozilla Firefox displays it inside its window.
3. Click the "Firefox" button in the top left corner of the Firefox window.
4. Select "Save Page As" from the drop-down menu and the Save As window pops up.
5. Type a name for your PDF in the File Name text box, if you don't like the document's default name.
6. Append a ".pdf" extension to the document name to save it as a PDF file. For example, you can name your document "help.pdf."
7. Select a folder where to save the PDF file.
8. Click "Save" to save the document as PDF.
You can install this add-on to do the work for you: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/webtopdf/